The NuWave Infrared Oven Pro quickly and easily cooks foods while keeping them moist on the inside, crisp and browned on the outside without using any fats or oils. This oven cooks most foods up to 50% faster than a conventional oven, without preheating or defrosting, for the best in flavor and taste.
NuWave Infrared Oven Features:
- Cooks up to a 16 pound turkey or 14 pound ham with Extender Ring
- Digital time and temperature controls
- Digital-controlled infrared oven cooks food quickly and easily
- Cooking methods include conduction, convection, and infrared radiant heat
- No preheating, defrosting, or ventilation needed; dishwasher-safe parts
- Measures approximately 14 by 14 by 16 inches
- Some parts are dishwasher safe
NuWave Infrared Oven Description
A 3-inch Extender Ring, 2-inch rack, 10-lnch baking pan, Quick and Easy Cooking Guide Cookbook and instructional DVD included with this Infrared Oven.
What we Liked Most about the NuWave Infrared Oven
You will love how fast and easy it is to make a meal. You will be able to cook from frozen and the meat will stay nice and juicy. Chicken comes out perfectly roasted, fish is flaky and it will even make a pizza that turns out perfect everytime. In fact you can cook everythining that you would make in a conventional oven.
What we Did Not Like about the NuWave Infrared Oven
The plastic dome. It seems that that it is the cover that gets the most complaints from people. However, you can purchase a new one, but that is a hassle.
Halogen Oven order Link: Nuwave 20326 Pro Digital-Controlled Infrared Tabletop Oven
The NuWave Infrared Oven Pro received mostly positive comments from people who had purchased and used it. You can find out what they had to say here.